Now I feel a little old! I have a 7 year old. It's crazy. I feel like it was just yesterday we moved into our house and had Brooklynn. I can't believe it's been seven years! Where has the time gone! We started off the day with crepes. She loves them. A girl after my own heart. She opened her presents and got a new outfit to wear to school and a new scooter to ride! Brooklynn was so excited to go to school on her birthday! She took pencils and a ring pop for her class. After school we went to the cabin with Papa and Nana. We celebrated and did presents and Pumpkin Pie with candles. She requested pie not cake. She is definitely one of a kind. She had a great day! A week earlier she had her party with Sierra and Kelina. They did a girls night. We made them matching pajama pants and had pizza and Rootbeer floats. They made shirts and decorated purses and painted nails and watched the Hannah Montana movie. She loved it all and had a fun time! I can't believe she is so old but we have loved every second of it! Happy Birthday Issy!!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment