We decided to take the kids on the Spooky Halloween Heber Creeper ride. We were all excited because we just knew they would love it. I was especially excited because I had never been on the Heber Creeper. We got on the train and we rode on the outside part. It was such a nice night. We rode up the canyon and saw a few things along the way and then all of a sudden the train jerks to a stop and the lights go out. We sat in the dark for a minute and then the lights came back on and the train started again. For the rest of the ride scary monsters and people would walk up and down the isles of the train. Brooklynn was in tears, Stratton could have cared less he was just happy to be running up and down the isle and Dax acted like he wasn't scared. We finished the ride and got in the car to go home. Phil asked the kids if they had fun and they both burst into tears and said "no, it was scary." So much for trying to be fun and do something fun!! I guess we will stick with the pumpkin patch next year!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
1 comments:
I'm sad we missed it. Looks like it was fun.
Post a Comment