Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dax's Man Moment!






Phil took Dax fishing (real fishing big boy style) up to Strawberry. They went with Chris and with Zenger and Zack. They took Chris's boat. Dax was so excited to go. Phil woke him up at 5:45 and I thought he would say he didn't want to go but he hopped out of bed and was talking a million miles an hour. He had a great time and all he wanted to do was cast over and over. Phil was helping him and they weren't having any luck. Finally Dax looked at Phil and said, "Daddy I don't want you to touch my pole anymore." So Phil said fine. Dax cast out and caught a fish and reeled it in all by himself. All he can talk about is how he was the winner of fishing! I am not quite sure who had more fun Phil or Dax. Phil was pretty excited to take him and even more excited that he was so good and had so much fun!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Dax!! What a cute kiddo!! I think he will be just like his daddy.