Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Dax!!!




Well our little Dax turned 5. He was so excited for his birthday this year. We have been counting it down for ever. I told Phil that if he asked me how many days until his birthday one more time I am going to lose it! He is fun, he gets so excited for everything. He woke up early that morning and came into our room and said "am I 5 now?" I think we probably could have skipped cake and presents he was just so excited to be 5. All he wanted for his Birthday was the Indiana Jones video game and that is what he got! He was so excite and spent the whole morning playing it! We decided to have a carnival for his birthday! He had his friends and cousins over and we played all sorts of carnival games and had popcorn, Rootbeer and Popsicles! It was a good time! I think everyone had fun! That night we went to dinner at chuck-a-rama for Dax and Brooklynn's birthday. Papa met us there. The kids loved it. What could be better than mac n' cheese, fries, pudding and chocolate milk for dinner. (Note to self not a good place to go with kids who can't get there own food. We spent the entire night dishing food up!!) But they loved it and that is what we went for! Happy Birthday to our big five year old! We can't imagine what the last five years would have been like without our Jedi!!!

0 comments: