Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!





Halloween seems to get just a little bit crazier every year. I feel like we get in and out of costumes a million times. Our ward had their annual Halloween carnival/trunk or treat the Saturday before Halloween. The kids got to play games and make crafts and go through a haunted house. Then they trick or treated around the church. Stratton wasn't so sure about the whole trick or treat thing until he got his first piece of candy and then he was into it! After that we had doughnuts and milk. The day before
Halloween Dax had his party at pre-school. He played games and got to exchange treats with the kids. On Halloween I went to Brooklynn's class to help with her party. We did BINGO and made treasure box's and decorated cookies. After her party I ran home home and got Phil and the boys and we went back to school to watch the costume parade. Later that day me and the kids went to Nana and Papa's. We did some trick or treating in their neighborhood. Stratton was so fun to watch. He really got into it. He was so cute saying thank you and then running to the next house. He loved it. After that it was onto Mapleton to Granny Houtz's house to see them and Grandma and Papa and dad! (He had to work that night but snuck away for a minute to have some chili and take the kids trick or treating to a few houses! It was a big full day but we had lot's of fun!

4 comments:

Mckel said...

That's quite the day! The kids look awesome! You are such a good mom. I love getting on and seeing pictures of you guys and looking at what you have been up to. Keep it comin'!

Amy said...

what a fun filled day! I love Stratton's costume...what a cute kid!

Mckel said...

Hey I don't know if you noticed...but I tagged you to name 6 quirky things you do. Can't wait to hear yours. I'll be watching...

Jessica said...

What cute kids and costumes! I love reading your blog! Sometimes I can just picture you saying those things!