So I just have to put in a few pictures of our Stratton! He may be a hard child but he sure is dang cute sometimes! He just loves shoes! It is kind of funny because we can't keep them off of him and we can't keep them on Dax. He wakes up in the morning and first thing says "shoes,shoes." He walks over and picks out a pair of shoes and wants them on with his pajamas! One day he through a fit because he wanted to where Dax's gym shoes so I finally put them on him and he tromped around in those things all day! He went everywhere in them. So we always find him putting on everyone else's shoes. He loves to put on Phil's work boots or my sandals. Today he even attempted Ken's the Barbie doll's shoe. It didn't quite fit but he had to try! So I know that he is definitely my child! Maybe this love for shoes is hereditary (what do you think Nana!!)!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
2 comments:
You all of a sudden posted a ton. It was fun reading about the events the past month. Sounds like everyone is doing well and survived "Birthday Week". YOu will have to translate Brooklynn's birthday post...it's in symbols.
Stratton is your child, Nana's grandchild...for sure!!
Just wanted you to know someone is reading your blog. I started one heath, but I'm not ready to share it yet. I need your help! Love the pictures and I am bummed we missed the fun party...good thing we celebrate mardi gras style so we can still celebrate when I come!
Post a Comment