As far as I can see we really don't have anywhere to go but up! They say the two's our terrible but let's be honest our little Strat has given us a run for our money since out of utero! Our cute little Strat turned two! I can't believe it has already been that long. (However if I think of it in sleeping terms I feel like it has been 22 years not just two since I have had a good nights sleep!) It's a good thing he is so darn cute and fun! He absolutely loved his Birthday this year. We practiced and he knows how old he is. You ask him and he proudly says 2. He get's a huge grin when we sing Happy Birthday to him. He still doesn't get the whole blowing out candles bit but he loves the singing. His little friend Sander shares the same birthday and we were at the cabin together so we got to have Birthday pancakes and balloons! We had his favorite pizza for dinner and finished off the night with some cake and ice-cream with all the neighbors. We had celebrated with Nana and Papa a few weeks earlier and we celebrated with Ginka and Papa and the Finch's the next day! He had a great birthday and loved every minute of it He now has pretty much the entire CARS collection. He loves CARS. He got CARS jammies and play cars and books. He did get a train that he loves too! He had a big smile all day. He is so much fun and adds so much joy to our family. We can't imagine life without him! Happy Birthday Sumo! We love you even if you don't sleep!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
2 comments:
He can't possibly be two can he?! I don't know why, but that went by quick--for me anyway. But then again I am not the one up with him every night. Looks like you guys had a good time celebrating. Give the big two year old a big kiss from aunt Kel! We will have to bring over a gift and sing to him when we are in town next time. My girls love birthdays...unfortunately we miss out on all the fun. Hopefully he won't protest to one more present and one more song!!
Heather! How are you? I didn't know you had a blog. I had to find it while blog-stalking, are you hiding from me? :)
I hope it's OK I checked out your blog. It looks like your family is doing great. I miss all you ladies down there in Spanish Fork, how's the neighborhood? I hope to hear from you soon.
Love
Sarah
Post a Comment