Monday, March 2, 2009

What Happens in Vegas (can be posted on the blog!!)














So for
my annual girls trip we decided to venture to Las Vegas. I haven't been since I was little. I have been wanting to go just to see all the Hotels and things. It was Casey, Jenny and I. We left on Thursday night to go to St. George. We got down there at about 11:00pm. We stayed with Casey's grandparents. We talked for a while and eventually made it to bed about 3Am. The next morning we went to The Bear Paw for breakfast. It was yummy like always. After breakfast we went and got pedicures and then made our way to Vegas. Traffic was bad so it took us a while but we got there about 4Pm. We stayed at the Monte Carlo on the strip. We got to our hotel andjust relaxed for a while. We decided to go to the Bellagio for dinner. We walked there and took in some of the sites along the way. The food was good. I tried sushi (yuk!!) and I also tried the crab (yuk!!). We did our best to eat our monies worth but I think we fell short by a long shot. After we ate we went through all the shops at Planet Hollywood and then we made our way back to the hotel. The next day we took our time getting up and at it for the day. Once we were ready to go we decided to go to lunch at Margaritaville. We shared nachos and quesadillas. It was good We spent the rest of the day shopping and in persuit of a cute purse. We found some but none in our price range. We visited M&M World and the Coca-Cola place. We explored until we could barely walk anymore. We dicided to venture off the strip for dinner and make our visit to In and Out Burger. (It is tradition after all!) It was wonderful! After dinner we went back to the Hotel to watch a movie and hang out! I didn't last through the first 5 minutes but I did try. Sunday we got up and headed for home. We made a stop in Mesquite for some breakfast at the Virgin River and came home. The weekend flew by but like always we had a great time and made some more fun memories! I am already looking forward to our next trip!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

FUN!

I get SO jealous of y'all who live close to each other and can take these fun trips together. I'm pretty sure I'd give my first born for some girl time these days. Shoot! I'd give her for some alone time! :)

Amy said...

Glad you had fun!! It's nice to get away every once and a while. You deserve a nice break!

Kory Jane said...

I have to give props to your husband for not only letting you go for a whole weekend but watching the kids as well...or I am assuming. It looks like fun. I still remember our attempt at Spring Break in St. George...ha ha.