So Phil and I went with Dax's pre-school on a couple of field trips. The first took us to the ever so exciting Dinosaur Museum at BYU. Yes I didn't know they had one either. It is about as big as my garage but the kiddos loved it and I guess that is all that matters. The next week we went to the Bean Museum. That one was a little more exciting although you know me and animals. Hence I was more than willing to stand off to the side and take pictures of the kids touching the live snake! The kids had a great time and Stratton really liked being one of the big kids for a couple of days! I now have done my field trip dues and will not feel one bit guilty when I do not attend the llama farm this year! (I don't think there is enough therapy in the world to help me get over another trip there!)
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
1 comments:
LOL!!! You are so funny! I agree, Llama farm? No thanks! :) It looks like you guys have been busy, and your kids are as cute as ever! ♥
Post a Comment