Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a great Mother's Day! It was actually quite relaxing. Phil let me sleep in, then him and the kids brought me breakfast in bed. I ate and got ready for church. I got the day off of teaching and actually got to go to Relief Society. It had been a long time since I have got to do that. I really enjoyed it. After church we went over and saw my mom and had dinner with them. It was fun! Then we went over and had dessert with Phil's family. I really feel so blessed to get to be a mom (most of the time!) I have the three greatest kids in the world. They make everyday so fun and exciting. I am so thankful to have such a great mom. She is a wonderful example and the best Nana in the world.

0 comments: