Me and the females of Phil's family went to St. George for the weekend! We had such a fun and relaxing time. We stayed in a condo there. We spent the first day at the pool it was beautiful. We even managed to squeeze in an hour long session of water aerobics. I really enjoyed that! Later that night we went to dinner at Chili's! The next morning we slept in and got up and had breakfast and then went back to the pool for the day. Later that night we got ready and went and did some shopping and went to The Pizza Factory for dinner. We played games and talked until the wee hours of the night. It was fun. I was sad to have to come home but it is always fun to see my babies! I can't wait for the next girls weekend!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment