Just when we thought Stratton couldn't possibly get any more crazy he goes and pulls a stunt like this! I was talking on the phone the other morning and Phil came into the room and asked where the baby was. I responded "he's probably scaling the railings." He tends to be a bit on the busy, wild side so I was just being funny in my response. A few seconds later I hear Phil yell "Heather you have to come see this quick." I got up and went to my bathroom and there was Stratton standing in my toilet as happy as could be! He is such a little "turd!" The kid is going to keep me on my toes. He is quite the little go getter. We love our little "poop!" We can't imagine life without him!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment