Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dax's Preschool Program!



Dax had his big end of the year preschool program tonight. He was so fun to watch. He sang all the songs and got really into it. He knew all the words and actions and he belted them out as loud as he could. Me in typical stressed out mom mode forgot to charge the batteries to the camcorder so we weren't able to record it. I was sick about it. He had a great time in preschool this year. I was glad to know that he had actually learned something. Every time I would pick him up from school and ask him what he learned about he would say "I don't know." So he may have to sing and perform his way through life but oh well! He made some good friends and he is already looking forward to next year. (he was the cutest one there too!)

0 comments: