Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!





Another fun Halloween has come and gone! I had to work during the day this year so I missed out on some of the fun! (Not that dealing with the swine flu and every other illness under the sun isn't a fun way to spend the day!) The kids went up to Granny and Gramps house for some Chili and donuts! (It was good for Phil to get a taste of the lugging of the kids by himself!!) Then they came home and Nana and Papa came over to see them. After that I made it home and we set out on some serious trick or treating. We hit the entire neighborhood with no injuries or fatalities! Chalk it up as another good one! We ended the night back at home for some pizza and bed! It just doesn't get much better than that! This year the kids were all pirates! They looked pretty darn cute if I say so myself! I can;t believe Halloween is come and gone and now we are onto thanksgiving and Christmas! Where does the time go??

0 comments: