Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brooklynn's Baptism!









Brooklynn has finally turned 8 and got to be baptized. She has been waiting for this day for a while! It was such a great day! She was so excited and not even nervous at all. I thought she would be a bowl of nerves but she was just so ready! She loved her dress she picked out and she looked beautiful! We had a wonderful time and loved having so much great family and friends to share the day with! After the baptism we had everyone over for lunch. It was lot's of fun and a great time! She is truly one special little girl! We are so happy that she chose to be baptized.

4 comments:

Mckel said...

You looked beautiful Brookie...as usual! I'm glad it was such a great day! Can't wait to hear more about it in person! Love you sweetie!
Kel

The Duncan's 365 said...

Brookie looked so angelic that day, just as she should. Baptism day is a great day!! I'm glad we could be there for it :)

Casey and Lisa said...

Congrats! You're pictures are so cute. I can't believe Brooklyn is 8! That's halfway to 16 :)!
Looks like you had a nice day.

Sarah said...

She looked so cute! Isn't it fun to see them get baptized. D.J. got baptized in September, it was a great day.
How are you guys doing? Still miss me? LOL