Dax and Strat making their best scary face!
Dax really gets into this!
He's trying to make a face although it looks more like he's about to lose his dinner!
He was so excited to get his face painted. I've never seen him sit that still EVER!
The boys learned the Haka a few months ago to perform at a Relief Society Enrichment. It turned out so good. They did a great job and it was pretty impressive. Well they called them and asked if they would perform it at the Stake Roadshow. They invited Stratton to do it with them. He has picked up on it after hearing the boys chant it for months. We didn't know if he would cooperate or if he would get up there and cry. Well he did it and loved every second of it! They all did such a great job! Here is the footage from the performance! Dax is in the green and Strat is the little tike in black front and center!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
6 comments:
Organized chaos! I can't believe Stratton did such a good job! Dax looked professional!
how cute was that?! it was fantastic! it made me laugh too.
That was awesome! Strat did SO good...Dax was pretty impressive as well! What studs! Thanks for giving Mark and I a good laugh!
Oh that was so cute! They did awesome!
I love it!! What a fun idea.
That is so funny. Their makeup looks pretty good too. Hope you're having fun in the cold! j/k
Post a Comment