Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another trip to the Grotto!





We just love our hike to the waterfall up the Grotto trail so we decided to take advanage of our nice fall day and grab our friends for a hike! Little did I realize the up the canyon would be snow and mud. You know how I love to have dirty kids and even better dirty kids who have to get in my car! Despite all the mud we had a great time and the kids loved it. The water was freezing so we didn't do much frolicking!! I am so glad we have such great friends to share all our fun with!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! You guys are always doing fun things together. And what in the world...Matia is PREGNANT!?!?

Amy said...

It's so fun to have outings and great places to see. That's a whole lot of kids ya'll took! I bet they all LOVED it!