Friday, December 5, 2008

Dancing Queen!







Brooklynn had her big ballet recital. This tear they decided to shake things up a bit and throw in some jazz/hip-hop numbers. It was kind of fun and made me laugh. She had three dances and she did well. I think Nana out it best when she said Brooklynn is definitely a white girl! We love her and are so glad she has such a great time dancing! She performed to Rockin' around the Christmas Tree, Ava Maria, and Jingle Bells. She was most excited to get to wear her dress. Thanks Nana for making that possible. It is fun to watch her and she how much she improves over time! We can't wait until next year! (Okay maybe we can wait for just a bit. I am ready for a few weeks off of shuttle duty!!)

1 comments:

Mckel said...

Lookin' good Brookie Sue! Wish we could have seen you in action. I stole all your pictures off your blog for mine heath...thanks!