Monday, August 8, 2011

Fishing!





We went to Utah Lake after dinner the other night for a little cat fishing. I just went for the company. I sat in my chair and read my book while the kids played in the water and Phil and our friend Cory attempted to catch a fish. Emphasis on the word attempted. Not a fish was caught but we still had fun. I was sitting there reading and Dax commented on a spider right behind me. I know this is shocking but I am not afraid of spiders only every other living creature but spiders for some reason don't bother me. However when I looked back to see the spider he wanted to show me you better believe I ended up spending the remainder of our night in the car. It was a HUGE trianchila. They all thought it was the coolest thing ever. So we may have got skunked at the fishing but we caught one big daddy of a spider. Good times!!

1 comments:

HBC said...

Ah! I would've died! I hate hate hate spiders! yuck. But it does look like it was a pretty night despite the HUGE spider!