Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School!








I felt like summer went by so fast this year and before we knew it or were ready it was time to go back to school. Don't get me wrong I do love the structure after our crazy summers but I was not quite ready this year. The kids were so excited to go and were so excited for their teachers. They have darling teachers and I think they will have a great year. They were up early and all decked out in their new duds ready to go. I am not sure if they were so excited for school or to see if the back pack fairy made it. I am happy to report that she came and filled their backpacks with all the necessities. New water bottles, tissues, pencils, hand sanitizer and even a new shirt. We sure do love the pack-pack fairy as Stratton calls her.I feel so old having a fourth grader and a second grader. It is very bittersweet. They are so fun and we have a great time together but they are getting so big so fast. I wish I could slow down time and keep them at this age for a while longer! I just feel so lucky to have such great kids! Here's to another great year!

0 comments: