So it actually happened! I remember when I was younger and my parents would have big parties with their friends because they were turning thirty! I can't believe that I have reached that point. I have to say it went better than I had expected. The party started the day before with my in-laws making me a big dinner complete with my favorite eclaire dessert! They spoiled me like usual! I woke up the next morning and went for a run! I think more in hopes of making myself feel young and energetic! After that I went visiting teaching! Nothing like a few extra blessings on your thirtieth! After that my great friends took me out for a perfect lunch of Coldstone ice-cream! Then I came home and Phil installed my new light that I got for my birthday! I love it! We then made our way over to Orem for a BBQ with my fam! It was a fun time! Where I was once again spoiled! We ended off the evening at the ball park! Fitting right! Phil's team was playing for the Championship in Provo! The game did not go as well as the rest of the day but they tried! Nothing wrong with second place! After a night at the ball park we came home and just when I thought my birthday was over there was a knock at my door and there were my friends with a cake and presents! It was a great day and I felt so loved! I can think of worst things than turning thirty!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
2 comments:
aww, happy birthday Heather!!! So you are testing the waters for me right? I am so dreading my birthday. Did you know we are moving to Maryland at the end of August? Talk about even further away huh? Hope you had a great birthday.
Hey, welcome to the 30 club!
You look cute, sounds like you had a fun day. I have some really funny pictures to send you! Of the good old days(when we were young and stuff...) I will try to email them to you soon!
Post a Comment