Well I do love Fiesta Days here in Spanish Fork. There is nothing like the carnival the rodeo the parade and the fun filled atmosphere! We took the kids over to the carnival for a little fun! Dax and Stratton seemed to have fun on the rides. Stratton loved the boats because he could splash people with water. Dax I think was ready for a little more of the thrill rides. Maybe next year he will be tall enough. Brooklynn had fun. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more me or her. We laughed and screamed and had a great time. We even managed to get Phil onto a ride. Notice there is no plural in that but hey one is better than none! All the kids seemed to love every minute of it! So Fiesta Days welcome again!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment