So I think I was the most excited for the father/son camp out this year, especially when Phil said he would take Stratton with him! They just went out to a campground pretty close to us! Good thing because what started out as fun got cold and not so fun. Phil called me at 10:00pm and asked me to come pick up Strat because he was screaming and would not go to sleep. Oh well huh at least I got the evening to just play with Brookie. We went out to dinner with all the girls and had some yummy scones! We had a great time. The guys had fun to. Dax was so excited that he caught some fish and even Strat managed to catch one before he cut his trip short! So despite the cold temps and one not so happy and fun 2 year old I think thsy can chalk that one up as a good time!
( Of course there will only be the one photo I took before they pulled out to document the trip. That is what happens when you send the camera with a man and ask him to take pictures of your babies first father and son's camp out!!)
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment