Every year all the females in Phil's family venture to St. George for a girl's weekend. Well this year due to many scheduling conflicts the group was quite smaller but as the saying goes, "the show must go on!" and that was certainly the case for our trip. We left on Friday evening and made our way down south. We got there about nine and had some yummy steak at Outback! Then we ventured to the grocery store to get some food for breakfast and some Pepsi to sustain us for the remainder of the trip! The best part of this trip is we do absolutely nothing and we do it whenever we want for however long we want! (in fact I was so lazy that I didn't even get pictures. These are the only few I took!) We slept in and we laid by the pool. It was great. We went to dinner late at night and didn't even get ready to go! We had a wonderful trip despite Char missing her flight home (yes she flew home from St. George- we don't cut our trip short for anyone! Not even Char but we do love you!!) So we slept,ate,laid by the pool and didn't have to interupt ourselves once to deal with kids! It was a great trip and I am already looking forward to next year!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
1 comments:
Oh man!!! I'm sad I missed the St. George trip, life was a little less hectic when I was there sunbathing last May :) It's okay though cuz this mom thing is a blast, I'm already geared up for #2 (crazy I know) fun trip cute pics! Hope all is well at the Bringhurst's
Post a Comment