Our little Dax graduated from Pre-school! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I remember the first day we took him. Brooklynn started kindergarten the same day. I thought it would be harder to let her go than him but she just took off and was ready. I had a much harder time leaving him. He just loved every second of school. He would get so excited and want to know what they were doing. He learned so much. His graduation was pretty entertaining. They learned all these little songs with actions to perform, and perform he did just that. He was so into it and you could tell it was all he could do to keep his butt planted in his seat. He just wanted to get up and dance and sing his little heart out! He is so different from his sister who get's so shy when it comes to things like that! He did a great job and now he is on the countdown until Kindergarten starts!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
1 comments:
What a cute dude! Congratulations Dax!
Post a Comment