Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daddy where are you?




Well it is that time of year again when we sometimes forget we have a dad! As much as I dread hunting season I do have to say that it is kind of fun to see Phil get so excited about it. He loves it so much! It is so much a part of who he is! He started a blog himself to document all of his hunting and fishing but in true Phil spirit he never does it so I am taking it upon myself to do my best at documenting a little so that we have something to remember these things with. This year Phil did two big trips both out to Enterprise, Utah. He went with Zenger, Dunc, his dad and met his cousin Troy there. He claims to have seen lot's, missed a few, and returned with nothing! But hey he had a good time and some great memories and that is better than a big ol' deer any day! (at least in my opinion which probably counts for nothing!!!)

0 comments: