Nana and Papa took us to the circus! The kids were so excited because they had never been and I was so excited because I hadn't been since I was little! Of course Phil informed me a few days before that he was leaving on his hunting trip that night and would not be able to go so that was just great news for me! Another outing as a single mom! While I have mastered this whole single mom bit it doesn't mean I like it! We went to McDonalds and then made our way to the circus! The kids had a great time and loved the motorcycles in the sphere and the real, live tigers. As for me and Stratton well we loved running laps around the Delta Center who needs to watch the circus when you can just run around it! I did manage to get one picture taken (hey I do my best but it is hard being a mom and a family photographer). We had a fun night! Thanks Nana and Papa!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment