So I am SO spoiled. My mom surprised Jenna and I with a trip to New York to see Wicked. I have been looking forward to this since the day I found out. It was such a fun trip. We flew out early Thursday morning. We had a layover in Denver and there was a storm hitting New York so we were delayed for a couple of hours. Needless to say we got plenty of time at the Denver airport but that was okay. We did eventually make it to our destination. We took a shuttle to our hotel that was right downtown in Time Square. It was awesome. We ventured out to the streets to find some dinner. We found a pizza place and got us some authentic New York style pizza and then went back to bed. We were beat. The next morning we were up and at it off to play. We went to China town and Little Italy and did some shopping and even got to have the "back room" purse shopping adventure. We had lunch at a cute little Italian restaurant in Little Italy. It was good. We went to the UN Building and did a tour. That was fun. We shopped some more, went to ground zero to see the new towers be constructed and then headed back to our hotel to get cleaned up for dinner. We went to the Applebees that overlooks time square and then went to Wicked. It was AMAZING. Everything I had hoped for and more. It was so much fun and by far the best part of the trip. I loved every second of it. After the show we walked back to our hotel to hit the sack. The next morning we went to Central Park and walked around and then went and got tickets to Sister Act. We went to Rockefellar Center and went to the top of the roc. We had lunch there and then went shopping at H&M. That afternoon we went to the play and then found the cupcake shop we had searched all over for the night before. We picked up some yummy cupcakes and then made our way to Juniors for dinner. We got caught in the middle of Occupy Wallstreet. The rally had made its way from Wallstreet to Time Square. It was nuts to say the least. there were so many people there. We did eventually get to dinner. It was yummy. After dinner we went to Madam Tsuoss wax museum. I had never been and it was so much fun! We had a great time hob- nobbin with all the stars. The next morning we flew home. It was such a wonderful weekend I did not want it to end. SO MUCH FUN! Thanks mom for the awesome trip. I would not have wanted to go with anyone else. Thank you for the wonderful memories!!










Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment