So we woke up and we were talking about how we didn't have much going on for the day. Phil asked Dax if he wanted to go do something and Dax looked at him and said, "I can't I have to go to work." We were not aware that our 5 year old had a job. Phil asked him what work he had and he said "Dad I have to go to Mitchell's and work at the snow cone stand!" The kids had planned with their friends to sale snow cones. They were so excited. They made signs and set up chairs and a gift shop. After about one hour of sales they managed to make about $16.oo. Not too shabby! It was fun to watch how excited they were. I totally remember doing that as a kid! Nothing beat the make-up stand! After their long day at work we did manage to squeeze in some fun at the Owlz game that night! It was a great summer day!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
2 comments:
Oh I haven't been to an Owlz game in forever! Sounds like the perfect activity for a summer evening. I died laughing when I read "we were not aware that our 5 year old had a job" ha. Still laughing. I definitely going to put my 5 year old to work...when I have one.
p.s. it was fun to see you guys the other night...and we might get more of an opportunity...when we move to Spanish Fork.
Yea - I remember the makeup stand! Was that your idea or mine? I also remember the bike wash stand and the "stickers" stand (from our own sticker book) and the nail painting stand. How come we're not rich?!
Post a Comment