Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!




Well we had lot's of love at our house for Valentines this year! Jenna and Josh had to fly to New York so we had all the kids for the weekend. I had to work during the afternoon on Valentines but on my way home I picked up some pizza and Rootbeer for the kids and some soup and salad for Phil and I. We had a great time and the kids loved having their cousins there to play with them. They were all really good considering how many people we had! We surprised the kids with their Valentines and I think they liked them. Dax got a Gameboy need we say more. Brooklynn got the Tomagatchi she has been wanting and Stratton got a new Elmo movie! We sure had lot's of love flowing after the gifts! It's a good thing we love our spoiled little kiddos!!

0 comments: