Saturday, January 10, 2009

"S" is for Saturday, Snow, and Sledding!!








So I just love January Saturdays. December is always so crazy and busy then you hit January and it is like the world just dies. It is kind of a blah month but I do have to say I just love the Saturdays. We usually don't have anything going on so it means we can do whatever we want. Sometimes we just sit in our pj's all day and watch movies or we get ambitious and venture out to do something fun! So after spending the first half of our day in our jammies we decided to see if some of our friends wanted to go sledding. We took the Grovers and the Anderson's up to Hobble Creek for an afternoon of sledding. We had such a good time. The kids had a ball and they were up and down the hill non-stop for hours. We had so much fun racing and seeing who could go the farthest. Evan and Jodi hold the title but not for long. We will beat you! Stratton slept through most of the fun but did wake up long enough to take a trip down the hill. We had a great day and can't wait for the rest of our January Saturdays!

3 comments:

The Duncan's 365 said...

I want to be sledding on my saturdays :( January hasn't slowed me down at all! I'm jealous, looks fun ! Cute pics too :)thanks again for all the baby stuff we love it!

Amy said...

My kids said, "No fair!" they are dying to see snow, I'm afraid it's not going to happen this year.

Jodi said...

Hey, we still need to race at the same time. May the best team win! :)