So I decided this year to really get the full experience of how hard the pioneers had it and so I signed up to run the Mapleton 5k race. I talked Matia, Susan and Casey into doing it with me. It was a fun time and we finished. Best of all we were not last. That was my main goal to finish and not be last. I did better than that though and finished in the top half. Not bad for my first race. Now we will just hope the 1/2 marathon goes that well. After the run we had breakfast in the park and then watched the parade. It was very hot. We went to the park and played some games and then spent the rest of the day up Hobble Creek at the cabin playing in the creek and hanging out. That night we had a big neighborhood BBQ and watched the fireworks. We love the 24th of July with all of our hometown celebrations.
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment