Well we just had a day of rest since our Park City trip and now were right back into our busy life of play. We went with the entire family to the Bee's game for family night. We love going to ballgames and had never been to a Bee's game. We left a little early and took the kids to dinner at Sweet Tomatos in Sandy. I had been there once and liked it so I wanted to go back. Phil and I didn't care for it but the kids loved it. how often to you get to have mac and cheese, pizza, pickles and Ice-cream sundaes all in one meal. Dax keeps asking when we get to go to sweet potatos again! The game was fun other than the fact we had Stratton with us. He would not sit for two seconds so we took turns walking him around the complex until we had finally had enough and decided to leave! Maybe next year we will make it through a full game!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment