My kiddos love to be a part of everything! Which is such a great quality of theirs however sometimes I really hate it. The science fair was no exception. They came home from school with their entry forms and insisted on doing a project. Of course they had no ideas of what they wanted to do. I guess that is my job. So after some on line searching we came up with a few projects and went to work. Brooklynn did Does Fat-free food taste worse than fatty food. It actually turned out to be a fun project to do. She picked some foods and we bought the regular version and that fat-free version of the food. We then did a blind taste test with different people. It was fun to see the results. Dax did does temperature affect popcorn popping. He stored packs of popcorn in different places like the freezer, the refrigerator, and on the cupboard and then popped them to see if one popped better than the other. I was glad to get the projects done. For some reason they end up being a lot of work for me but I am glad they are so enthusiastic about school and that they want to be involved!

Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment