Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OUR DAY OF LOVE!

We had a great day of love on Valentines. Normally I make pink heart shape pancakes for breakfast but this year I decided to shake things up a bit. I saw a cute idea on Pinterest and decided to do it! So we had our Valentines breakfast of cereal and the kids loved it. Once they were off to school Phil and I went to lunch at Dalton's and then headed to Brooklynn's class to help with her Valentines party. Later that night I made a special dinner of heart shaped pizza, heart jello jigglers and complete with sparkling bubbly in goblets. My kiddos thought the goblets were awesome! Who would have known a few dollar store glasses could make their day. After dinner we went to watch Phil's basketball team play in the tournament. They won their game. After the game we came home and had a visit from Ginka and Papa and then we called it a day. We have lot's to LOVE and we LOVE it all!!!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: