Tuesday, November 8, 2011

DAX'S BAPTISM!


Well my little Dax got baptized. Crazy how time is flying. My babies are all growing up and I am not so sure how I feel about it. I am proud of the wonderful kids that they are though. Dax made the choice to be baptized and I was so glad. he is such a great kid and an example to me and Phil. He is so thoughtful and sensitive and truly knows how to love. We did his baptism with Kazmyn. It was kind of fun that they got to be blessed together and now baptized. It was such a neat day and could not have turned out any better. They had a great program with lunch afterwards. We had so much family and friends there to share this special day. That night after the baptism we were able to go to the Timpanogas Temple and seal Grandma and Grandpa Bringhurst together and then have Laurie sealed to them. It was such a neat day and one we were so glad to be a part of. I am so proud of my little Dax and the boy he is.











Posted by Picasa

0 comments: