Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Wrist!








So I had my wrist surgery. Of course worse case scenario and I got to be in a cast up to my shoulder for 6 weeks and the one half way up my arm for another 6 weeks and then 2 months of physical therapy to top it all off. Needless to say it has been a long 4 months but I am now done. I still don't have all of the movement and motion back but they say that will come with time. I just wanted to document for journaling purposes. I even let loose and let the kids sign my cast. Anyone that knows me knows that is a big thing for me. As you can tell I was about sick of casts by the end and decided to try the camo for my boys! Coolest mom ever with that move! Here are the pictures of my arm through the process!

0 comments: