




So I know I vowed to never return back to the llama farm on a filed trip but guess where I went. I couldn't bear the thought of my baby having to be there without me to protect him from those savage beasts. They might look like harmless llamas but they could snap at any moment. You can never be to safe. I made Phil take the morning off to go on the field trip and I still couldn't stay back. I was quite proud no tears were shed (including me) and I don't even think I said any bad words. I must be growing up!! Stratton loved every second of it. He rode the llamas and fed them. We even got to go inside of the Hari-Krishna Temple so that was fun. We did get a good laugh at Stratton next to his buddy at school. Just a small size difference. Well only one more year of pre-school left and then we are done with the llama field trips! YEA!!!!!!!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment