









Well my baby turned 4. My how time flies! He was pretty excited for his BIG day and I don't think it disappointed. I was worn out by the end of the night. We took him and Sander (the neighbor friend who shares the same birthday) out to Iceburg for lunch. They thought that was the greatest ever. We made a trip to the dump (what could make for a better birthday than that! We were getting new carpet so we had to hall off the old stuff! I guess when your 4 the dump is GREAT!) After the other kids got home from school we went over to Nicklecade. It was almost as if Stratton had died and gone to Heaven. I am pretty sure that is what Heaven is like in his eyes! Then we went to Brick-Oven for dinner. After dinner we came back and had cake and ice-cream with all the neighbors since we had double birthday boys!! It was a great day and I think he loved every second of it! We sure do love that kid (most of the time!) He certainly brings a lot of life to our home! Happy Birthday Buddy!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment