Wednesday, December 8, 2010

VIVA LAS VEGAS!




Phil had a three day training in Las Vegas and I got to tag along with him. Tony and Nicol came along to. We left on Sunday morning and drove down. We stayed at Planet Hollywood and our room was awesome. We looked right out over the Bellagio fountains. We ate shopped and played and had plenty of laughs through out the trip. While Phil and Tony were in class Nicol and I just walked around shopping and hanging out. The highlight of my trip was our stop at the pawn shop. We even got to see Chumlee. It was a good time! It was a fun 4 days and a nice break away but I was ready to come home to some snow and Christmas. It just didn't feel like Christmas there in Vegas! ( I didn't take hardly any pics but here's the few I did take)

0 comments: