Yes we are still alive just a little behind on the blog. Life has kept us pretty busy lately but we wouldn't have it any other way! Well Phil celebrated the big "32" this year. Unfortunately it was a pretty anti-climatic birthday for someone who is used to a week long celebration. Phil had to work night shifts that week for one of his officers who was out of town so he spent his day sleeping and then he woke up and went to work. Not so fun but what do ya do. I knew he ad to work so I was trying to think of a few things that might make his day a little fun and exciting. I had came up with a few things to get him and I was excited about them. I made my list and left it on the couch while I took Strat to the park to play. Well of course that happen to be the one day Phil woke up early. Now on any normal day there could be a semi parked in the living room and Phil wouldn't notice but of course on this particular day he comes into the living room, see's my list and reads my entire list. ( We weren't friends for a few minutes when I discovered he had seen the list!) Well I guess it was his loss because it made for an already boring birthday a little more boring. I tried. We did manage to squeeze in some gifts and a banana cream pie before he left for work! Oh well! Hears to the return of Mardi-Gras next year! Bigger and better than ever! Happy Birthday Hon!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment