Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dax Man!









I can't believe that our Dax is 6 years old! It seems just like yesterday I was bitter and ornery about being overdue! He has been such a fun kid to raise. He is so mellow and easy going and just an all around great kid! He had a fun birthday with non-stop fun! He woke up to the house decorated and presents awaiting. We took him and all his friends to McDonalds for lunch and some playing before school. Then he went to school where he got to wear a birthday crown and take a treat to share! He thought that was great! After school he came home and played with all his new baseball garb that he got for his birthday! Yes he loves baseball! More than any kid I know. He always has a ball in his hand! You just have to love his passion when it comes to that sport. When he is not playing he is watching or talking it! Later that night we went to his dinner of choice IHOP! Grandma and Grandpa joined us! Then we made our way back to our house for some cake and ice-cream and to unwrap presents! So I decided to be a real mom this year and attempt to make a cute cake. It turned out okay! Dax loved it and that is all that matters. It was a Braves baseball cap! (In case you can't tell from the pictures!) He had a great day!

0 comments: