Well our Dax man started Kindergarten today! He has been so excited waiting for this day to come! I was excited for him. He and all his friends are in the same class. Poor Mrs. BArnett! They were so excited to sport their new clothes and back packs today! They looked so cute. I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems like yesterday that Dax was born! Stratton wasn't about to have allt he kids leaving for school without him. He put on Dax's shoes and found a back pack and was suited up ready to go. As you can imagine parting was anything but sweet sorrows. It was more like a horror movie gone bad. He screamed and was so upset to let them go. If only he was that determined to go to nursery! Seriously!!! Anyhow our Daxter D looked awesome and we are so excited for him! He is going to knock em dead there in Kindergarten!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
8 comments:
Congrats my Daxter! You look quite handsome for your first day of school! I can't believe you are that old! Good luck bud! The hardest thing for you is going to be keeping all the girls away!
Good Luck little buddy! Hope he enjoys kidergarten. As for Stratton...hopefully he will be that excited when it comes time for him to stay.
Finally! He gets to go to kindergarten! You look awesome, Dax!
How cute are your kids!!! I wish I could post some new pictures, but I need to find the cable which is packed in a box somewhere. Maybe by next weekend when we are settled in I will find it.
How cute are your kids!!! I wish I could post some new pictures, but I need to find the cable which is packed in a box somewhere. Maybe by next weekend when we are settled in I will find it.
its crazy to think that our boys are starting kindergarten! time flies. you're kids are darling-as always--you're such a great mom, and now you get time alone with stratton--lucky guy!
That's so funny about Stratton. Your kids are so cute - so are you a PTA mom or what?! Keep up the good work! :)
Is that Boy II Men I hear playing in the background? Everytime I see your post update I start singing that song. Dang you Heather.
Post a Comment