Phil usually has Friday's off so I thought it would be fun if we took the boys up Payson Canyon to hike the Grotto trail that goes to the waterfall. Phil and I did it once right after we were married and I have been wanting to go back ever since. The boys were so excited and got their hiking sticks out. We had a great time and they loved it. Stratton thought he was so big and reminded us during the entire hike that "he was doin it!" Dax liked to find all of the little trails that veered off and met back up with the main trail. He was a little disappointed that we never saw a snake (I did not share in that disappointment!) They both did awesome. We have some mountain men on our hands! We had such a fun morning but did miss our Brooklynn. This was the bummer to having school back in. Oh well I guess we have a great excuse to go again soon.
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
1 comments:
What a great place! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment