Saturday, April 26, 2008

Brooklynn's Locks of Love!



Brooklynn had a big day! After years of hair care woe's we decided it was time to cut the hair. SHe has been growing it for about 3 and a half years. She has beautiful hair but I think I needed a little break. We decided a bob would be really cute and fun for the summer. We thought it would make it a little easier if we donated her hair to locks of love. She was so excited and thought that was a great idea. Julie Kaye cut her hair and she was not so excited at first but by the end she loved it and thought she was the stuff! I am so proud of her for being brave and doing such a great thing with her hair. It is kind of fun to think that somewhere in the world some little girl will get to feel beautiful because of Brooklynn!

0 comments: