Well I am starting a blog. I figure it is a new year and I am going to get with the times. We had a great Christmas full of talking, pooping baby dolls and some star wars legos video games so what could be better. Santa Clause brought us a Nintendo Wii this year so we were feeling pretty lucky. We have had so much fun with it. Brooklynn has become quite the bowler. As for me look out Tiger i'm going to have one great golf game soon! (HA! HA!) Well two days after Christmas I took a trip with Jenny Hadlock and Casey Galt. We decided it would be fun to get away so we flew to San Diego for a couple of days. It was so nice and warm. The weather was wonderful and our hotel was beautiful. We managed to squeeze in all of the things we wanted to see. We ate at some yummy resteraunts (however I do not recommend the tuna!) We got to see the awesome sport's arena courtesy of Casey's fine navigating skills. We even grabbed a pedi while we were there. We spent much of our morning Saturday on the hunt for the world famous waffle house that is so famous no one has ever heard of it. We did some shopping at Horton's plaza the made our way to Coronado. We loved Coronado and spent most of the day there. We ate at a great Mexican joint called Miguels. Later that night we went to the San Diego Temple. It was beautiful. I had never seen it at night. It was all lit up for Christmas. We did find the world famous Richard Walker PANCAKE house on Sunday morning. (Sorry mom but there is a difference between waffles and pancakes!) We manged to squeeze in Seaport Village, Point Loma and even a trip to In and Out Burger before we flew home! We had such a fun time that we are already planning our next trip. Here's to the next WWF and a great 2008!!!
Pineview Musky and Bass
3 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment