Friday, September 9, 2011

The Barn!






Phil and I and Mike and Kellie planned a trip to the homestead for a little getaway. the package we got was one night with 18 holes of golf. We took off for the night to have us some fun! I hadn't golfed since the wrist surgery and wasn't sure how that would go. I stink and don't think I can blame it on the wrist but it was really fun! We had a great time golfing and then went to dinner. The food was great but the service slow. After dinner we went to find our rooms. They were in the barn and it was about how it sounds. They were pretty old and run down. Not at all how I expected the homestead to be. Oh well. We played the bean game at the Duncan's room and then headed back to go to bed. Despite the car alarm the went off all night long and our sweet 12" old school television it was still fun! The next morning we went to breakfast before we came home. A good scone and some hot chocolate made up for the crappy room! We had a good time and enjoyed our night away from parental responsibilities! Good time with some great friends!

0 comments: