Saturday, July 24, 2010

FIESTA DAYS!!









We do love fiesta days when our cute city comes to life. This year was no exception! We started it off with a HOT trip to the carnival. They do a family night on the first day so it is actually affordable to go and ride some rides. Well we had some other plans for the night so we had to go early to the carney. It was really hot but we still managed to have a good time! The next night Papa took us all to the rodeo. Nothing is better than a summer night at the rodeo. Strat was so excited he talked about it for days. He could hardly wait to wear his giddy-ups (boots) to the radio (rodeo). He looked pretty darn cute! It was lot's of fun and everyone enjoyed it.

4 comments:

Mckel said...

Ummm...is that Phil or the mall cop? Thanks for the good laugh with that one! I think it must be time for me to go to bed because I can't stop laughing at that picture!! Love ya Phil!

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

Hey Paul Blart all the way. I couldn't stop making fun of him that day. He wasn't to thrilled to have to sport that beauty around. Pretty funny though!

Kory Jane said...

I can't believe how much your little girl looks just like you Heather. Like a little mini me. Looks like you guys have had fun. I don't know why your new posts don't show up until much later. I just now got them to come up for July.

Casey and Lisa said...

Hey Happy Anniversary! Are we really getting that old? Looks like you guys had fun. And you've gotta love good ol' fiesta days! Love the police pic of Phil too! Hope you are enjoying back to school :)