Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!







We were with the Houtz clan for Thanksgiving this year. We had it up at the cabin. It was a little cozy to say the least but always a good time and lot's of good food. You can never go hungry when you are with the Houtz family. As per usual I brought the ice. It is kind of the family joke that I always bring ice and butter. Frankly I am okay with it, because while everyone is slaving away in the kitchen I just get to hang out and relax!! I did however get to bring the banana cream pie this year and I must say it turned out marvelous. Look out Granny I am moving up in the pie world! We had a great day and have a lot to be thankful for. Great friends (the absolute best), a great family, a stable job, a nice home and a wonderful savior who gave his life for us. We are truly blessed and feel the Lord's love on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Tara said...

You know I'm going to get back the Ice and butter job soon. So don't get too used to it!

The Finch Family said...

So it took me a while to check out the cute picture of Ty you've been braggen about. . . well it's the cutest, now I know how it made the blog! Will you send me a copy! Now after reading all your posts, I'm inspired to move on, no more scooby-doo rerun, so sad. Love you guys.
ps. Where were you on New Years Eve?